- Orthopaedic Courses
- Post a Course
- General Info
- Education Committee Executive
- Examiner's Corner
Hello instructors and assistants,
Please note that the deadline to submit your application online will be on January 31, 2013. Late submissions will not be accepted. Please follow the instructions below to submit your application: Please note you will need to use the generic log in to complete the registration process.
- Go to www.orthodived.ca
- Log in using the generic username 'firstname.lastname@example.org' and password 'manipulation'. This will lead you to the registration page.
- Complete all fields of the application
- Upload your curriculum vitae (CV) as a word or PDF document. Please name your file using your first name and last name followed by the letters 'CV'. For example, EusonYeungCV.doc or EusonYeungCV.pdf. A teaching dossier is no longer required. Click this link to download the CV document. (Word Doc 23kb)
- Instructor fee ($100): you will be instructed to submit your instructor fee of $100 through Pay Pal. You will then be redirected to the orthodived.ca website when your payment has been processed. A confirmation email will be sent to you from Pay Pal shortly after successful submission of your application. ALL registrants are required to submit this fee. Those who serve on Orthopaedic Division committees can submit this fee in an expense report for reimbursement if applicable.
Thank you for your interest in instructing in the Orthopaedic Division level courses. Please feel free to email me should you have any questions. Have a good teaching year.
Credentials Chair (outgoing)
Credentials Chair (incoming)
[ Back ]