Are you looking for this type of clinic?
FULL-TIME PHYSIOTHERAPIST OPPORTUNITY (OTTAWA, ON)
Do you have a passion for manual physiotherapy and a desire to be part of an established and thriving practice? Are you ambitious about taking your manual therapy skills to the top level? Are you a self-starter with a positive attitude that is committed to putting clients first and contributing to the team success of the clinic?
If you answered yes to the questions above, please consider joining our team at the Ottawa Physiotherapy and Sport Clinics in Ottawa. Our FCAMPT designated physiotherapists are committed to the highest-level quality client care, combining both clinical experience with evidence-based orthopaedic practice. More importantly we have a family atmosphere where everyone is having fun together.
We are looking for a few full-time physiotherapist to join our dynamic team of service providers, who are ambitious, hardworking, with a focus on manual/exercise therapy.
• A relaxed, friendly and flexible work environment
• FCAMPT owner/clinician with 19 years of clinical experience who will provide mentorship and knowledge sharing
• Well-equipped facilities
• A cohesive, multidisciplinary team
• Competitive remuneration, commensurate with performance and experience
• Mentorship hours for manual therapy certification (FCAMPT) and sport physiotherapy diploma (SPC)
• Paperless environment
Our ideal candidate is someone who is:
• Registered with the Ontario College of Physiotherapists and in good standing
• A self-starter with a desire to excel, learn and collaborate with your team and clients
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment with an emphasis on communication, decision-making and time-management skills
• Comfortable engaging with clients, past and present to create an ongoing relationship
• Laid back with a good sense of humor
• Preferably an intermediate manual therapist
• Preferably accredited in dry needling or Intramuscular Stimulation
• Preferably experienced in private practice (minimum of 2 years) or a new grad motivated to learn
Start Date: TBD
Deadline for Applications: TBD
How to Apply: Please send an e-mail with your résumé and a cover letter demonstrating how you would be a good fit for our company to the attention of Mathew Pulickal at email@example.com.