BC PROVINCIAL ORTHOPAEDIC DIVISION COURSE REPRESENTATIVE (PODCR)
BC Orthopaedic Unit
Responsible for organizing, hosting, and running all Diploma of Advanced Orthopaedic Manual and Manipulative Physiotherapy Courses in the BC region.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Identify the need for Diploma of Advanced Orthopaedic Manual and
Manipulative Physiotherapy Courses within the BC section/region.
• Organizing venues and instructors for the courses
• Advertise and collect money for courses
• Send out course confirmation to participants
• Provide manuals and evaluation forms for the course
• Forward name of course participants and instructors to National Credentials Chair
• Payout course expenses: room rental fees, instructor fees, manuals,
• Generate certificates and receipts for the course participants
The successful candidate must be a physiotherapist, own a computer, possess strong organizational skills and enjoy working with the public. The PODCR is contractor to the National Orthopedic Division and will be required to review the Policy and Procedures Document and sign PODCR Independent Contractor Agreement.
To apply or for further information, please submit resume to:
Vice Chair of Education Committee