F/T or P/T Reg. Phyiotherapist
Be part of an advanced healthcare team!
Concept of Movement (COM) is one of Barrie’s leading privately PT-owned physiotherapy clinics. We are currently seeking full time Physiotherapists to join our advanced team of healthcare practitioners.
What are the perks?
– Share & Learns! Surround yourself with a group of passionate colleagues who are top notch in their game and want share and learn.
– Gain invaluable experience with one on one and/or group weekly mentorship (F-CAMPT available)
– Free access to all education created by SPS
– Extended treatment times; 60 min assessments & 30 min follow ups
– Get to work with awesome clients who are motivated, eager to learn about their condition, and strive for optimal outcomes
– Work with a private caseload, no WSIB or MVA patients
– Make great money. Our physios are busy and you will be too, opportunity to make six figure salary.
– Get business mentorship, learn how to run a successful practice
– Work in a cutting edge clinic, always striving to keep ahead (private treatment rooms and elite gym)
– Flexible schedules work Monday – Friday
– Growth and leadership opportunities
At Concept of Movement, you get to be a Physiotherapist who is passionate, charismatic and values a client-centered approach, you will be responsible for all areas of patient care and will have the opportunity to work with a varied caseload including orthopedic/sports injuries, and pre/post-op. Opportunity to work with high level and professional athletes (NHL, OHL, Alpine Canada, Freestyle Ontario, Powerlifting Ontario, Volleyball Canada, etc.)
You are a good fit if:
– You love what you do
– You want to learn and grow your practice, skills and caseload
– You provide physiotherapy treatment that you would want to receive yourself
– You want to feel good about what you do at the end of the day
– You get what it means to make strong connections with your patients
We are looking for a Physiotherapist who is passionate about movement and who has an interest or already has; manual therapy level 2 or higher, advance exercise prescription (SFMA/FMS) and acupuncture and/or dry needling.
Experienced therapists as well as new graduates are welcome to apply.
COM is centrally located within Barrie and close to Kempenfelt Bay in a beautiful 5,000 sq.ft. facility featuring individual treatment offices and a large private gym . Clinic is well equipped with premium manual therapy and exercise equipment, as well as state of the art technology. We are multi-disciplinary practice, with physiotherapists, massage therapists, athletic therapist and advanced movement therapists working together to exceed the rehabilitation needs of our patients.
*Please send in a Cover Letter and Resume.*
We look forward to hearing from you!