F/T Physiotherapist Private Sports Clinic
BE PART OF AN ADVANCED HEALTHCARE TEAM!
COMphysio + Performance Wellness is one of Barrie’s leading privately-owned PT-owned physiotherapy clinics and winners of the 2020 Consumer Choice Awards and Top Choice Award for Physiotherapy in Barrie, ON. We are currently seeking a Physiotherapist to join our advanced team of healthcare practitioners.
What are the perks?
– Monday Share & Learns! Surround yourself with a group of passionate colleagues and share and learn from each other.
– Gain invaluable experience with bi weekly one on one’s and weekly skills team meetings
– Be reimbursed for courses and education as well as have Free access to all in house education
– Have lots of time with your patients with our Extended treatment times; 60 min assessments & 30 min follow ups and access our innovative treatment tools such as PEMF and laser
– Work with awesome clients who are motivated, eager to learn about their condition, and strive for optimal outcomes
– Private caseload, NO wsib or mva
– Get access to all kinds of company perks, including wellness programs, health insurance, bonuses, company events and more!
At COMphysio, you get to be a Physiotherapist who is passionate, charismatic and values a client-centered approach, you are responsible for all areas of patient care and will have the opportunity to work with a varied caseload including orthopedic/sports injuries, and pre/post-op. Opportunity to work with high level and professional athletes (NHL, OHL, Alpine Canada, Freestyle Ontario, Powerlifting Ontario, Volleyball Canada, etc.)
You are a good fit if:
*You love what you do
*You never want to stop learning and growing
*You provide physiotherapy treatment that you would want to receive yourself
*You want to feel good about what you do at the end of the day
*You get what it means to make great connections with your patients
We are looking for a Physiotherapist who is passionate about movement and has an interest in; manual therapy level 2 or higher, advance exercise prescription (AMT/SFMA/FMS) and acupuncture and/or dry needling.
COMphysio is centrally located within Barrie and close to Kempenfelt Bay in a beautiful 5,000 sq.ft. facility featuring individual treatment offices and a large private gym. Clinic is well equipped with premium manual therapy and exercise equipment, as well as state of the art technology. We are a multi-disciplinary practice, with physiotherapists, massage therapists, athletic therapists and advanced movement therapists working together to exceed the rehabilitation needs of our patients.
We really look forward to meeting with you soon! Please send in a Cover Letter and Resume.