FT – Physiotherapy opening
FULL-TIME PHYSIOTHERAPIST OPPORTUNITY (OTTAWA, ON)
Do you have a passion for manual physiotherapy and a desire to be part of an established and thriving practice? Are you looking for a physiotherapy model that is different and unique? Are you ambitious about taking your manual therapy skills to the top level?
If you answered yes to the questions above, please consider joining our team at the Ottawa Physiotherapy and Sport Clinics in Ottawa. We are a team of outstanding physiotherapists and other health care professionals in 5 locations across Ottawa who are committed to their clients and each other in a company that prides itself on teamwork, accountability and professional growth. We have the most FCAMPT certified Physiotherapists in Ottawa. FCAMPT designated physiotherapists are committed to the highest level quality patient care, combining both clinical experience with evidence-based orthopaedic practice.
We are looking for a full-time physiotherapist to join our dynamic team of service providers, who is ambitious, hardworking, with a focus on manual/exercise therapy.
• A relaxed, friendly and flexible work environment
• FCAMPT owner/clinician with 17 years of clinical experience who will provide mentorship and knowledge sharing
• Well-equipped facilities
• A cohesive, multidisciplinary team
• Competitive remuneration, commensurate with performance and experience
• We offer mentorship hours for manual therapy certification (FCAMPT) and sport physiotherapy diploma (SPC)
• Paperless environment
Our ideal candidate is someone who is:
• Registered with the Ontario College of Physiotherapists and in good standing
• A self-starter with a desire to excel, learn and collaborate with your team and clients
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment with an emphasis on communication, decision-making and time-management skills
• Laid back with a good sense of humor
• Preferably an intermediate manual therapist
• Preferably accredited in dry needling or Intramuscular Stimulation
• Preferably experienced in private practice (minimum of 2 years)
Start Date: TBD
Deadline for Applications: TBD
How to Apply: Please send an e-mail with your résumé and a cover letter demonstrating how you would be a good fit for our company to the attention of Mathew Pulickal at firstname.lastname@example.org.