Full or Part-Time Independent Physiotherapist Contractor
In operation since 1997, Physio Casselman is well known by everyone in Eastern Ontario. We are looking for a great dynamic physiotherapist to add to our multidisciplinary team (4 Physiotherapists, 3 Massage Therapists and a Psychotherapist). Here is what we offer:
• Jane Software electronic records
• Mentoring and clinical support (McKenzie Certified, Acupuncture, Dry Needling, Manual therapy, etc.)
• Physitrack exercise software
• Patient scheduling and invoicing all done by the clinic
• Large open concept treatment area with a very friendly welcoming atmosphere.
• Small community just 30 mins from Ottawa and 60 mins from Montreal
• Large referral base with a great reputation
• Shockwave, Mechanical Traction, gym, and equipment on site
• We work hard at maintaining high standards of care and great results for our patients
• 60 mins assessments and 30-60 mins return visits. No more than 2 patients per hour to maintain quality
• We work with MVA’s, Private patients, WSIB, DVA (Department of Veteran’s Affairs) and with active Military
Personnel as well.
• Travel time (away exploring the world) greatly encouraged!
• Independent Contractor position & must be able to work at least 2 evenings per week. The position can be
part time but would likely lead to full time hours quite quickly for someone wanting full time.
• Team oriented individual is a must (between us (the Pros) and we also work with PTA’s and very important
support staff who help make our patients feel at home) Great opportunity to work with RMT’s and Mental
• New Graduates and Provisional License Physiotherapists encouraged and supported
Please send your CV to Carole at firstname.lastname@example.org