Full or Part Time Physiotherapists Needed!
We are growing! Allied Physiotherapy Health Group is looking for a motivated Physiotherapist to join our dynamic team. Our Multidisciplinary clinics located in Surrey and Richmond, BC consist of Physiotherapists, Registered Massage Therapists and Kinesiologists, with additional access to Chiropractors, Acupuncturists, and a Clinical Counsellor at some of our locations.
Our facilities include gym space and offer electrotherapy (ultrasound, laser, IFC, shockwave), acupuncture, dry needling/IMS, Hand Therapy, Vestibular Rehabilitation, Concussion Management, and Active Rehabilitation.
We will ensure you have a busy caseload with the support of the Administrative Team and cross-referral from our other practitioners. We offer sound mentorship to guide your professional development and expand your skills with in-house training options.
The ideal candidate:
· A registered member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of British Columbia
· Be passionate about your profession and committed to ongoing professional development
· Has a positive work ethic, is passionate and highly motivated to learn and grow
· Excellent clinical, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
· Be accountable and dedicated to providing the highest quality of client care
What you can expect:
· Flexible hours which allows you to work at your own pace as well as top up hours if required at our other clinic locations within Allied Physiotherapy Health Group
· Existing caseload consisting of Private, ICBC, WorkSafe BC, MSP and RCMP patients.
· Cross referrals from other practitioners as well as medical clinics located in-house or next door providing a strong referral source
· Electronic charting with access to clinic laptops and tablets
What we offer:
· Competitive compensation package
· Additional remuneration based on leadership/professional advancement
· Sign on bonus for Full Registrants!
If you are looking for a successful clinic with great people and a culture that inspires you and you are interested in learning more about this exceptional opportunity, then please send your resume and cover letter to Jenine@alliedphysio.ca. To learn more about Allied Physiotherapy Health Group, please visit www.AlliedPhysio.ca