Full Time Ortho Caseload – 1 Year Mat Leave
We are looking for a skilled and passionate physiotherapist to take over an existing full-time orthopaedic caseload at busy, multi-disciplinary clinics for a one-year maternity leave contract, with the opportunity to stay on permanent full-time.
Tara Lind Physiotherapy has been serving residents of the HRM for twelve years, and focuses on patient-first treatment, with one-on-one sessions in private treatment spaces. It is a fully orthopaedic caseload, with a focus on sport physiotherapy and manual therapy. The successful candidate would be joining dynamic teams that include chiropractors, massage therapists, and naturopaths, for a well-rounded and complete approach to patient health and case management. Make a difference in the lives of your patients as part of a small, local team that prioritizes patient experience.
We currently have contracts with two locally-owned multi-disciplinary clinics in Nova Scotia: Kinesis Health Associates in Dartmouth, and Bee Well Integrated Health Centre in Bedford. A full-time caseload is available at Kinesis and a part-time caseload is available at Bee Well, for approximately 40 hours total. The ideal candidate would be willing to take on both, but can set their own flexible Monday-Friday schedule.
We are looking for a candidate that has:
– Registration (member in good standing) with provincial College of Physiotherapists
– 1-2 + years experience in private practice preferred
– Continuing education in manual therapy and acupuncture a strong asset
– A passion for patient-focused care and interprofessional collaboration
We are offering:
– Highly competitive compensation
– Flexible hours Monday-Friday
– Private rooms in clean, modern clinics with 30 minute one-on-one treatments and 45-60 minute assessments
– Access to gym space, equipment, and modalities as needed
– Online scheduling and charting with front desk administrative support
Applications can be emailed to Tara Lind, email@example.com