Full Time Ortho or Mixed Ortho/Pelvic Physiotherapist – Join the Eramosa Physio team!
Eramosa Physiotherapy Associates (EPA) is a group of physiotherapist-owned clinics which currently represent ten sites in seven different cities in Southern Ontario with a 20 + year history providing excellence in orthopaedic physiotherapy.
What does this mean? If you want to be surrounded by leaders in areas like orthopaedic/manual therapy, sports, concussion and pelvic physiotherapy – we are a fit! Eramosa Physiotherapy Associates (EPA) is proud to have grown through a difficult two years. We have several positions available across our sites and are exciting to be hiring for a Full Time Physiotherapist to join our Acton Clinic Location.
New graduates are WELCOME to apply, and join our new grad mentoring program that includes:
• Gradual build to full physiotherapist schedule. Our seasoned physiotherapists on average treat 2.5 clients/hour. As a new grad, we include catch up time to help you focus on your client care. You won’t hit the average of 2.5 for ~3 months
• Assigned supervisors who are paid to help you. You don’t need to ask for help, they are paid to meet with you to review charts and brainstorm treatment plans
• New grad rounds, fondly known as “a joint in a nutshell”. Meet with experienced physiotherapists to gain their clinical insight, tidbits and knowledge for treating our common joints
• PCE prep! Lead by some pretty special physiotherapists! EPA has supported our new grads throughout this challenging time, and proudly ran our mock PCE without any glitches!
• Generous educational allowance that makes it easy to take courses…and much more for new grads!
Several of our sites have the opportunity to bring on experienced physiotherapists. Our perks include:
• Shift premiums for every shift that is worked until close
• Monthly physiotherapy rounds where you can meet with our team to practice advanced techniques, listen to guest speakers – eat pizza and socialize (one day soon we hope)
• Be a mentor for a new grad!
• Take on clinical lead roles and receive stipends over and above your clinical hours
• 6 years’ experience or Intermediate Exam status physios are eligible for percentage base bonuses, on top of base hourly rates
• 10 years’ experience or Advanced Exam status physios are eligible for an increase to percentage base bonuses, on top of higher base rates
• Paid vacation time, stat holidays added to hourly rates to produce a lump sum “all in” rate
• Generous educational allowance
• Partnership/shareholder opportunities for seasoned EPA physiotherapists that demonstrate excellence in physiotherapy and entrepreneurial strengths…that is how we grow!
• EPA supports our Physiotherapists with a solid administrative team so your focus can be on client care.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and cc. firstname.lastname@example.org