Full-Time Orthopedic Physiotherapist
K-TOWN Physiotherapy (www.ktpt.ca) is a physiotherapist-owned private rehabilitation clinic that has been operating in Kingston, Ontario since 2005.
We have 2 established locations and our Downtown clinic is looking for an enthusiastic physiotherapist, with a strong interest in orthopedics and sport physiotherapy. Experience in pelvic floor physiotherapy is not required but is mutually beneficial. We provide a dynamic clinical environment, with a strong professional and administrative support staff. We have a consistent referral base, and a strong reputation within the community.
Our Downtown clinic is over 2500 square feet, and is well equipped with manual therapy and exercise therapy equipment, as well as modalities, and clinical accessories.
We are multi-disciplinary, with Registered Physiotherapists, Registered Massage Therapists, Pedorthist and a Sports Medicine Physician working collaboratively to meet the needs of our clients. We have a varied caseload of private clients, MVA, DND and DVA. We have strong affiliations with the local sports community, covering numerous events, and providing service to the OHL Kingston Frontenacs, St. Lawrence College Varsity Athletics and also Kingston Area Secondary Schools Athletic Association.
We promote continuing education, and offer FCAMPT and Sports Physiotherapy mentoring within the clinic. We promote quality, evidence-based treatment that is client-centred, and work with all staff to maximize their treatment outcomes.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Holds an active registration in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
• Enjoys working individually and as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Is a friendly, caring communicator with strong interpersonal skills
• Has excellent time management and organizational skills
• Enjoys working in a dynamic, progressive clinical environment
• Has education, experience and interest in orthopedic manual therapy, exercise prescription and education
• Is effective in problem solving and critical thinking, and takes an evidence based approach to clinical practice
• Is interested in continuing education and professional development
We look forward to speaking with you further regarding your experience and interests. We welcome new graduates/resident physiotherapists to apply, with mentorship available to them. We can be contacted by email at email@example.com, fax 613-542-8646, or telephone 613-542-5878.