Full Time/Part Time Physiotherapist
Physiotherapist – mentoring with FCAMPT
Are you looking for an autonomous but supportive work environment in an FCAMPT Physiotherapist owned clinic?
Our clinic is a physiotherapist-owned and operated facility located in the beautiful Parkwoods-Donalda neighborhood, with an excellent reputation for providing outstanding care to our community. Our growth continues due to a combination of excellent care, excellent rapport with our local family physicians, and a very solid base of returning clientele.
Our clinic represents what a small community feels like: a positive, welcoming, upbeat environment where our friendly staff are proud and passionate about the care that they deliver! We are proud to be actively involved in our community by supporting local teams and charitable organizations.
The preferred Candidate:
• Registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
• FCAMPT Certified, but a minimum of Level 2 Upper and Lower Quadrant Courses from Orthopaedic Division or equivalent would also be considered
• Training in either Acupuncture or Dry Needling or both
• Ability to work autonomously in a supportive environment
• Ability to provide one-on-one patient care
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic
• Outgoing and willing to build their own caseload with support
• A positive attitude towards patients, co-workers and the profession of physiotherapy
• Expanding patient referral from a network of local family physicians
• Full Time/Part Time
• Initially offering two (2) half days each week (Tuesday and Thursday afternoons) with option for full days depending on patient load
• Option for a third day each week will be discussed with selected candidates during the interview.
• Mixed orthopaedic private caseload with no WSIB and no MVA
• 60-minute assessments and 30-minute subsequent follow-ups
• Compensation commensurate with experience
• FCAMPT Student Mentoring and FCAMPT instructor Mentoring
• Convenient accessible location with extensive free parking
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further with us, please forward your resume to:
Contact: Costa Kyritsis Email: email@example.com Phone: 416-792-9320