Full Time Pelvic Health Physiotherapist – Join our unique GWHA team!
Eramosa Physiotherapy Associates (EPA) is a group of physiotherapist-owned clinics which currently represent ten sites in seven different cities in Southern Ontario with a 20 + year history providing excellence in orthopaedic physiotherapy.
What does this mean? If you want to be surrounded by leaders in areas like orthopaedic/manual therapy, sports, concussion and pelvic physiotherapy – WE ARE A FIT! Eramosa Physiotherapy Associates (EPA) is proud to have grown through a difficult two years. We have several positions available across our sites and are excited to bring on a new Full Time Pelvic Health Physiotherapist to join our unique Guelph Women’s Health Associates (GWHA) Clinic.
New graduates are WELCOME to apply, and join our new grad mentoring program that includes:
• Gradual build to full physiotherapist schedule. Our seasoned physiotherapists on average treat 2.5 clients/hour. As a new grad, we include catch up time to help you focus on your client care. You won’t hit the average of 2.5 for ~3 months
• Assigned supervisors who are paid to help you. You don’t need to ask for help, they are paid to meet with you to review charts and brainstorm treatment plans
• New grad rounds, fondly known as “a joint in a nutshell”. Meet with experienced physiotherapists to gain their clinical insight, tidbits and knowledge for treating our common joints
• PCE prep! Lead by some pretty special physiotherapists! EPA has supported our new grads throughout this challenging time, and proudly ran our mock PCE without any glitches!
• Generous educational allowance that makes it easy to take courses…and much more for new grads!
Several of our sites have the opportunity to bring on experienced physiotherapists. Our perks include:
• Shift premiums for every shift that is worked until close
• Monthly physiotherapy rounds where you can meet with our team to practice advanced techniques, listen to guest speakers – eat pizza and socialize (one day soon we hope)
• Be a mentor for a new grad!
• Take on clinical lead roles and receive stipends over and above your clinical hours
• 6 years’ experience or Intermediate Exam status physios are eligible for percentage base bonuses, on top of base hourly rates
• 10 years’ experience or Advanced Exam status physios are eligible for an increase to percentage base bonuses, on top of higher base rates
• Paid vacation time, stat holidays added to hourly rates to produce a lump sum “all in” rate
• Generous educational allowance
• Partnership/shareholder opportunities for seasoned EPA physiotherapists that demonstrate excellence in physiotherapy and entrepreneurial strengths…that is how we grow!
• EPA supports our Physiotherapists with a solid administrative team so your focus can be on client care.
If you have experience or a keen interest in pelvic health and are interested in an opportunity with the GWHA team, tell us your story and apply today! Email: email@example.com