Full Time Physiotherapist
Cornerstone Physiotherapy is thrilled to be adding a talented and passionate Physiotherapist to our Richmond Hill team. The successful applicant will be taking over part of an active caseload.
Our fantastic team includes highly qualified physiotherapists (FCAMPTs, fully-credentialed McKenzie therapists, as well as clinicians trained in dry needling, medical acupuncture, pelvic health and vestibular therapy), RMTs as well as a strong administrative support staff.
We are looking for a Physiotherapist who:
– brings energy, empathy, and a willingness to go the extra mile
– will always look for an opportunity to be better
– is a doer, and independent thinker, yet a collaborator and team player
– will be passionate and confident about what they do
– will provide evidenced based treatment and can create positive and lasting relationships with their patients
What we offer:
– Extensive continuing education through in-person clinical mentorship, rounds as well as at home online videos in resources exclusive to our team on everything from exercise prescription to manual therapy techniques and soft skills
– Continuing education funding to help our therapists grow and bring new skills into their practice
– Proper time to assess and treat your patients appropriately – assessments (1hr),follow-ups (30 min)
– Private treatment rooms in a modern clinic
– Good gym space with all the equipment you need to rehab your clients
– Extended Health Benefits Program
– Competitive compensation
– An amazing team of colleagues to work with as shown on our 4.9 star ranking on glassdoor
– “An amazing team of individuals to work with who are friendly and approachable”
– “The opportunity to work in a cohesive team filled with highly motivated therapists and with clinic directors who
truly want the most for their patients”
– “The respect and caring between all the employees and patients is what sets Cornerstone apart from others in
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity. Applicants with pelvic education and/or experience will be given special consideration.