Full Time Physiotherapist
Cobourg Orthopaedic & Sports Injury Clinic is a collaborative group of skilled multidisciplinary healthcare practitioners.
Our thorough, personalized approach has earned us a reputation amongst patients, physicians, and surgeons alike as the premier facility for rehabilitating everyday and athletic injuries in Northumberland County.
Our extensive services include physiotherapy, chiropractic, chiropody/footcare, massage therapy, shockwave therapy, acupuncture, occupational therapy, pelvic health physio, custom bracing/orthotics, ART, and personal training.
Our 3500 square-foot facility is a relaxed, professional environment with private treatment rooms and a fully equipped gym/studio. Clinicians ensure the highest standard of care by working one-on-one with each patient to meet their individual needs.
We are currently seeking a full-time physiotherapist to join our team, who is interested in rehabilitating a motivated clientele with a wide spectrum of orthopaedic conditions.
The position offers the following opportunities:
– 1 hour initial consultations + ½ hour treatments
– Extremely competitive compensation
– Educational allowance
– Manual therapy mentorship available from 3 physiotherapists with their Diploma of Advanced Manual and Manipulative Physiotherapy (FCAMPT)
– Full-time position with flexible hours
– A busy caseload in a professional, supportive, and exciting work environment
– New graduates are welcome to apply