Full Time Physiotherapist
Eramosa Physiotherapy Associates (EPA) are a group of physiotherapist-owned clinics with 10 locations, around Guelph and surrounding areas. Over the past 20 + years, EPA has been providing evidence -based care, with an emphasis on manual therapy and exercise through our unique approach, Your Path to Improved Health. Our growth and success over the years is because of our incredible team of dedicated, passionate and hard-working employees.
Join our Team! EPA – Acton is currently hiring for a Full Time Physiotherapist for a mixed Orthopaedic, Pelvic Health and Concussion caseload. If you are a driven and motivated Physiotherapist with strong communications skills who has experience or a keen interest in Pelvic Health, this is the role for you!
What we Offer
• Competitive total compensation package and educational allowance
• Progressive clinic locations that many doctors and orthopaedic surgeons refer to
• Over 30 seasoned and supportive Physiotherapists to learn from at our monthly clinical rounds (FCAMT, Pelvic Health, Concussion, and general Orthopaedic mentoring)
• 10 clinic locations, including our sports-based clinic at the University of Guelph
• Culture that supports continuing education and professional development
• Grow with us: Opportunities to lead and develop speciality programs, Clinical Lead roles and Partnership/ shareholder opportunities for seasoned EPA Physiotherapists
Our mission is to provide excellence in orthopaedic physiotherapy through evidence-based treatment, including both manual and exercise therapy, and to encourage open communication with our patients and their health care team.
If you are looking for a supportive and nurturing environment with the potential to grow and develop in your profession, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eramosa Physiotherapy Associates (EPA) is an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.