Full Time Physiotherapist
The Grand River Physiotherapy team is looking for a full-time registered physiotherapist (residents welcome!) to join our very busy practice! We are looking for an energetic and dedicated physiotherapist who is interested in pursuing manual therapy and other continuing education courses under the mentorship of multiple FCAMPT therapists.
What sets us apart?
We offer a unique mentorship program that is available to all team members from resident physiotherapists to those with more experience. If you are seeking more guidance with your challenging clients, while exploring opportunities to expand your clinical expertise and excel in your career, our mentorship program is for you! Interested in learning more about how we guide and prepare you to be successful? We will tell you how!
Our clinics are physiotherapist-owned and operated facilities located in beautiful Centre Wellington, with an excellent reputation for providing outstanding care to our community since 1999. Our growth continues due to our excellent rapport with our local family physicians combined with an ever-expanding base of returning clientele.
Our clinic sees a wide variety of orthopedic conditions, while also specializing in vestibular rehabilitation, concussion management, acupuncture, and IMS. Our team includes pelvic health physiotherapists, registered massage therapists and orthotics consultation with a certified pedorthist.
If you want to be a part of a really fun place to work, a place where your clients are happy to go to experience excellence in their care in a positive, welcoming, upbeat environment; where our friendly team are proud and passionate about the care that they deliver; in a community that has retained its incredible small-town charm even as the development and population expand rapidly … then Grand River Physiotherapy is the place for you!
What we offer:
• excellent wages, generous education allowance and health benefits
• weekly, structured, one-on-one clinical mentoring with an FCAMPT, bi-weekly group in-services….and more!
• bright, open-concept clinics, featuring multiple private treatment rooms & large well-equipped gyms
The successful candidate should possess:
• Registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic
• A positive attitude towards patients, co-workers and the profession of physiotherapy
• A keen interest in continuing education, particularly manual therapy courses
• An interest in practicing acupuncture, dry needling and/or IMS
Please send you resume or any inquiries to: Hilary@grandriverphysio.net