Full Time Physiotherapist– Downtown Calgary
Are you feeling a bit stagnant in your career and ready to “up your game”, ready for a new challenge? Are you looking to be a member of a team that is dynamic, motivated and leaders in the profession? Do you wish to part of the fun and lively downtown Calgary community?
Calgary Core Physiotherapy was established with a goal of becoming the premiere physiotherapy clinic in downtown Calgary built on exceptional care results, and expertise. We are located at street level in the heart of Calgary’s downtown core.
What we are looking for:
– a full-time physiotherapist to start immediately—30 clinical hours a week.
– 3-5 years of clinical experience treating an orthopaedic caseload as well as some advanced certification in dry needling (IMS), acupuncture, manual therapy, and/or sport physiotherapy.
– candidate who is passionate about physiotherapy– offering exceptional care, team work, and learning and growing.
What we can offer:
– chance to join and work with a talented, skilled and experienced physio team.
– clinic and team built on strong core values, including clinic culture, learning + growing and exceptional care.
– bright, modern clinic in prime downtown location.
– an amazing admin team.
– regular clinical sessions for our physio team.
– FCAMPT mentoring.
– caseload management mentoring.
– one-on-one 30 minute appointment slots.
– dynamic caseload: mix of active professionals working downtown as well as other Calgarians that choose our clinic and team as their go to destination for specialized care.
– opportunity to work with and learn from in-clinic regenerative medicine specialist, offering ultrasound guided prolotherapy and PRP.
– Monday thru Friday work week; no weekends.
– no WCB or AHS (contract) patients.
Learn more about us:
– check out our clinic, team, location, and services at www.calgarycorephysio.ca.
– check out our Google reviews to hear what our patients are saying about us.
This is a unique professional opportunity to learn and grow with exceptional earningpotential. If you are interested in this position or would like to learn more about us and this opportunity, please contact Ian Goodwin with CV at email@example.com