Full time Physiotherapist – mentoring with FCAMPTs
The Grand River Physiotherapy team is looking for a full-time registered physiotherapist to join us as we open our second location in Centre Wellington! Our new location is the Trailside Medical Clinic, located right next to the newly built Groves Community Hospital. The brand new Trailside Medical Centre opens on January 4, 2021 and will be home to 20 physicians (GPs and specialists) as well as other allied health practitioners. Our clinic is literally surrounded by nature, with huge windows offering spectacular views that include the hiking and biking trails, surrounding forests and green space in the foreground, with the beautiful backdrop of the brand new Groves Hospital in the distance!
Grand River Physiotherapy is a physiotherapist-owned and operated company with an excellent reputation for providing outstanding care since 1999. Located in the beautiful and rapidly growing community of Centre Wellington, our growth continues to thrive from a combination of excellent rapport with our local family physicians, and an ever-expanding base of returning clientele. We are very excited to announce the opening of this second location, and we are looking for an energetic and dedicated physiotherapist (new grads welcome!) who is interested in pursuing manual therapy under the mentorship of FCAMPT therapists.
If you want to be a part of a really fun place to work, a place where your clients are happy to go to experience excellence in their care in a positive, welcoming, upbeat environment; where our friendly staff are proud and passionate about the care that they deliver; in a community that has retained its incredible small-town charm even as the development and population expand rapidly … then Grand River Physiotherapy Trailside is the place for you!
Our clinic sees a wide variety of orthopedic conditions, while also specializing in vestibular rehabilitation, concussion management (affiliated with Complete Concussion Management since 2015), acupuncture, and IMS. We offer pelvic health physiotherapy, registered massage therapy, and orthotics consultation with a certified pedorthist on site. We are proud to be actively involved in our community by supporting many great teams and charitable organizations!
• weekly, structured, one-on-one clinical FCAMPT mentoring
• generous education allowance and health benefits
• competitive wages, paid lunch breaks and vacation
• a brand new beautiful 2300 sq foot clinic with 5 private treatment rooms and a large well-equipped gym
The successful candidate should possess:
• Licensed to practice physiotherapy in Ontario and registered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic
• Positive attitude towards patients, co-workers and the profession of physiotherapy
• A keen interest in continuing education, particularly manual therapy courses
• An interest in practicing acupuncture and/or IMS