Full time Physiotherapist – mentoring with FCAMPTs
The Grand River Physiotherapy team is looking for a full-time registered physiotherapist to join our very busy practice! We are looking for an energetic and dedicated physiotherapist who is interested in pursuing manual therapy under the mentorship of multiple FCAMPT therapists.
Our clinic is a physiotherapist-owned and operated facility located in beautiful Centre Wellington, with an excellent reputation for providing outstanding care to our community since 1999. Our growth continues due to a combination of excellent rapport with our local family physicians, and a very solid base of returning clientele.
Our clinic sees a wide variety of orthopedic conditions, while also specializing in vestibular rehabilitation, concussion management, acupuncture, and IMS. Our team includes a pelvic health physiotherapist, registered massage therapists and orthotics consultation with a certified pedorthist.
Our clinic represents what a small community feels like: a positive, welcoming, upbeat environment where our friendly staff are proud and passionate about the care that they deliver! We are proud to be actively involved in our community by supporting many great teams and charitable organizations.
• excellent wages, generous education allowance and health benefits!
• weekly, structured, one-on-one clinical mentoring with an FCAMPT, group in-services
• a stand-alone, bright, open concept 2600 square foot clinic with six private treatment rooms and a large well-equipped gym
The successful candidate should possess:
• Registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic
• A positive attitude towards patients, co-workers and the profession of physiotherapy
• A keen interest in continuing education, particularly manual therapy courses
• An interest in practicing acupuncture and/or IMS
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further with us, please forward your resume to: