Full Time Practice Available
We are currently looking for a full-time physiotherapist to join our incredible team and take over a thriving practise.
Totum Life Science operates four full service facilities in Toronto, offering full circle care to our active clients covering fitness and injury management.
This particular opportunity is unique as the successful applicant will take over an existing practise when our current team member moves east.
When: April 2024
Where: Totum Rosedale (Toronto)
What: A full time position, Monday – Friday. We emphasize learning through a team approach, with an energetic group of practitioners who love what they do and enjoy working with other health care professionals.
Who: We are looking for a therapist that is at the top of their profession, passionate about active rehabilitation, energetic, up to date on the latest research, and extremely professional and caring. Excellence in customer service is an essential component of our approach. Our Physiotherapists provide comprehensive orthopaedic rehabilitation and treatment to address the needs of injured clients and athletes. Knowledge and experience in sports therapy would be a definite asset. Totum Life Science provides services to an amazing, highly motivated clientele. Your patients will include some of the country’s top business leaders and celebrities along with amateur and professional athletes.
• Licensed with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
• FCAMPT designation is an asset
• Experience in sport-based Orthopaedics
• Must enjoy working as a part of a multidisciplinary team
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
• Exceptional work performance and attendance required
• Accurate charting and record keeping for all patients
• Minimum 3 years of work experience