Full Time Registered Physiotherapist
Are you looking for an exciting and fun place to hone your physiotherapy skills? Physioactive offers a supportive work environment in an FCAMPT Physiotherapist owned clinic.
Physioactive Orthopaedic and Sports Injury Centre is an established multi-disciplinary clinic located in Thornhill/Vaughan area serving our community for over 20 years. We are looking for a Full Time Registered Physiotherapist to join our team.
The Preferred Candidate:
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Interest in manual therapy
• Training in either Acupuncture or Dry Needling (ideally IMS) or both
• Ability to work autonomously in a supportive environment
• Ability to provide one-on-one client care and collaborate with the multidisciplinary team
• Committed to professional development in Manual Therapy and either Acupuncture or Dry Needling. We offer mentoring and bi-monthly in-services.
• Evidence of a committed and quality work ethic and strong interpersonal skills with clients and colleagues
• Incredible work environment with all the latest technologies, private rooms and only 2 client bookings per hour.
• 90% private mixed orthopaedic private caseload with NO WSIB
• 60-minute assessments
• Compensation commensurate with experience
• FCAMPT Mentoring with expertise in IMS concussion, osteopathic practice, needling, DNS and more
• Affiliation with University Program
Send your resume to email@example.com
ATT: Karen or Ashley
Visit us at Physioactive.ca
Call us at 905-695-0371