Full-time Registered Physiotherapist Needed
Physio First is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Registered Physiotherapist.
Physio First, a multidisciplinary healthcare facility, is Physiotherapist owned and operated in the west end of Toronto. Located at the corner of Bloor & Islington, we are conveniently situated directly across from the Islington subway station. We offer free underground parking for staff and patients.
Physio First is a team of experienced Health Care Practitioners including an Orthopaedic surgeon, Registered Physiotherapists, Massage Therapists and a Physiotherapy Assistant. Focusing and offering one to one, high quality patient-centered care, we emphasize manual therapy, individualized exercises and patient education during treatment sessions.
We have a great patient referral base from orthopaedic specialists and physicians located in the west end of Toronto.
We are looking for help from Monday to Friday. Generous remuneration and continuing education allowance is available.
Our relaxed and friendly work environment consists of the following;
• 1-hour initial assessments and 30 minute one on one follow up sessions with your client
• Private treatment rooms
• Exceptional Physiotherapy assistant support
• Primarily a private clientele
• Mentoring with FCAMPT physiotherapist is available to those progressing towards their Diploma of Advanced Manual and Manipulative Physiotherapy.
• Registered with the College of Physiotherapist of Ontario in good standing
• Member of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association; Orthopedic division recommended
• Licensed malpractice insurance
• 1-2 years experience in a private practice, outpatient orthopaedic clinic setting
• Pursuit of post graduate courses in manual therapy, acupuncture, pelvic health physio, vestibular and concussion rehab is an asset
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Chris Henderson via email (email@example.com)
Thank you for your interest. Only successful candidates will be contacted.