Join EPA- Orangeville and work with leaders in Orthoapedic and Pelvic Physiotherapy
Eramosa Physiotherapy Associates (EPA) is a group of physiotherapist-owned clinics with ten clinics across seven different cities in Southern Ontario with a 25 + year history of providing excellence in orthopaedic physiotherapy. What does this mean? If you want to be surrounded by leaders in areas like orthopaedic/manual therapy, sports, concussion and pelvic physiotherapy – WE ARE A FIT!
EPA is excited to be hiring for a part time Physiotherapist to join our Orangeville team! Having been proudly serving the community since 2005, the Orangeville clinic has developed an excellent reputation within the medical community and working collaboratively with a variety of heath professionals. Start your first day with a steady and manageable schedule with a diverse caseload.
New graduates are WELCOME to apply and join our new grad mentoring program that includes:
• Gradual build to full physiotherapist schedule. Our seasoned physiotherapists on average treat 2.5 clients/hour. As a new grad, we include catch-up time to help you focus on your client care. You won’t hit the average of 2.5 for ~3 months
• Assigned supervisors who are paid to help you. You don’t need to ask for help, they are paid to meet with you to review charts and brainstorm treatment plans
• New grad rounds, are fondly known as “a joint in a nutshell”. Meet with experienced physiotherapists to gain their clinical insight, tidbits and knowledge for treating our common joints
• PCE prep! Led by some pretty exceptional physiotherapists! EPA has supported our new grads, and proudly ran our mock PCE without any glitches!
• A generous educational allowance that makes it easy to take courses…and much more for new grads!
Several of our sites have the opportunity to bring on experienced physiotherapists. Our perks include:
• Shift premiums for every shift that is worked until close
• Monthly physiotherapy rounds where you can meet with our team to practice advanced techniques, listen to guest speakers – eat pizza and socialize
• Be a mentor for a new grad!
• Take on clinical leadership roles and receive stipends over and above your clinical hours
• 6 years experience or Intermediate Exam status physios are eligible for percentage base bonuses, on top of base hourly rates
• 10 years experience or Advanced Exam status physios qualify for an increase to percentage base bonuses, on top of higher base rates
• Paid vacation time and stat holidays are added to hourly rates to produce a lump sum “all-in” rate
• Generous educational allowance
• Partnership/shareholder opportunities for seasoned EPA physiotherapists that demonstrate excellence in physiotherapy and entrepreneurial strengths…that is how we grow!
EPA supports our Physiotherapists with a strong and knowledgeable administrative team so your focus can be on client care.