Looking for a fun place to work as a PT
FULL-TIME PHYSIOTHERAPIST OPPORTUNITY (OTTAWA, ON)
Do you have a passion for manual physiotherapy and a desire to be part of an established and thriving practice? Are you looking for a physiotherapy model that is different and unique?
Do you have a positive persona that makes patients look for any excuse to come back and see you? Are you able to connect and engage with people on a personal level (not just clinic skill level)?
If you answered yes to the questions above, please consider joining our team at the Ottawa Physiotherapy and Sport Clinics in Ottawa. Our FCAMPT designated physiotherapists are committed to the highest level quality patient care, combining both clinical experience with evidence-based orthopaedic practice. More importantly we have a family type atmosphere where everyone is having fun together. We have multiple FT openings as our clinics are growing.
• A relaxed, friendly and flexible work environment
• FCAMPT owner/clinician with 19 years of clinical experience who will provide mentorship and knowledge sharing
• Well-equipped facilities
• A cohesive, multidisciplinary team
• Competitive remuneration, commensurate with performance and experience
• We offer mentorship hours for manual therapy certification (FCAMPT) and sport physiotherapy diploma (SPC)
• Paperless environment
Our ideal candidate is someone who is:
• Registered with the Ontario College of Physiotherapists and in good standing
• A self-starter with a desire to excel, learn and collaborate with your team and clients
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment with an emphasis on communication, decision-making and time-management skills
• Laid back with a good sense of humor
• Preferably experienced in private practice (minimum of 2 years) or a new grad motivated to learn
How to Apply: Please send an e-mail with your résumé and a cover letter demonstrating how you would be a good fit for our company to the attention of Peter Wade at email@example.com.