Ontario Orthopaedic Section Unit Course Representative (PODCR)
CANADIAN PHYSIOTHERAPY ASSOCIATION – DIPLOMA OF ADVANCED ORTHOPAEDIC
MANUAL AND MANIPULATIVE PHYSIOTHERAPY:
Provincial Orthopaedic Division Course Representative (PODCR)
For those wishing to let their name stand for consideration for becoming the local PODCR for the
Ontario Orthopaedic Section
Responsible for organizing, hosting, and running all Advanced Integrated Musculoskeletal (AIM) Courses in the Ontario section.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Identify the need for AIM Courses within the ON section.
- Organizing venues and instructors for the courses
- Advertise and collect money for courses
- Send out course confirmation to participants
- Provide evaluation forms for the course
- Forward name of course participants and instructors to National Credentials Chair
- Payout course expenses: room rental fees, instructor fees, manuals, refreshments
- Generate certificates and receipts for the course participants
The successful candidate must own a computer, possess strong organizational skills and enjoy working with the public. The PODCR is contractor to the National Orthopedic Division and will be required to review the Policy and Procedures Document and sign PODCR Independent Contractor Agreement.
To apply or for further information, please submit resume to:
Communications Chair – NOD Education Committee