Orthopaedic Physiotherapist Full Time
Are you looking for a supportive, collaborative and fun work environment?
Look no further…Rebalance Sports Medicine is growing and looking for a talented and enthusiastic physiotherapist to join our multidisciplinary team! Rebalance is a physiotherapist owned and operated company with two clinics located in downtown Toronto. We are currently hiring for our University & King location.
We are looking for a highly motivated, confident, compassionate and reliable team player that excels in orthopedics and believes in lifelong learning. Rebalance Sports Medicine is dedicated to providing high quality, evidence-based care that is patient-centred. We foster continued education and therapist growth through mentorship, in-services and collaboration.
To find out more about Rebalance Sports Medicine and to see our entire team, please visit our website www.rebalancetoronto.com or check us out on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @rebalancetoronto.
• A competitive pay structure
• One-on-one patient care with 1-hour Ax and 30-min follow-ups
• A great work environment that is supportive and facilitates growth and learning
• Mentorship with FCAMPT therapists
• A new and well-equipped facility
• Great work hours: NO late evenings and NO weekends required
Please apply to this position if:
• You are registered and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
• Have experience in treating a wide variety of orthopedic conditions and sports injuries
• Are a manual therapy based practitioner who has completed courses in the Orthopedic Division level courses or equivalent.
• Acupuncture, dry needling, or other specialty training an asset
We are looking for the right candidate and are open to full or part-time hours.
Please send me your resume if you are interested in joining our team!