Orthopaedic Physiotherapist (P/T)
Are you a physiotherapist looking to grow your career and be part of an amazing team?
Peak Form Physiotherapy is growing and currently hiring a motivated physiotherapist to join our team! We are a hands-on and patient-focused multidisciplinary clinic part of a busy commercial complex near Port Credit in Mississauga. We are looking for a physiotherapist who is passionate about hands-on patient care, professional development, and being a healthcare leader in our community.
What we offer:
– One-on-one sessions with the patient with 60 minute assessments and 30 minute follow-ups in the therapist’s choice of a private room or out in our large well-equipped gym space
– Electronic medical record-keeping and scheduling
– Caseload consisting of 90% extended health/private pay
– Clinical and professional support to help you grow as a clinician
– Physiotherapist owned and operated
– Strong referral network from surrounding doctors and community partners
– Registered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario and in good standing
– Experience in private practise/outpatient settings
– An interest in continued learning
– A passion for physical health and wellness
– Willingness to participate in community outreach initiatives
We are currently hiring for part-time hours with the potential for more hours as demand increases. We offer a competitive percent split with an annual continuing education allowance and on-site mentorship.
If interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to:
We thank all that are interested, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Please visit peakformphysio.com for more information.