Orthopedic Physiotherapist – PT/FT
Peak Form Physiotherapy is currently seeking a motivated physiotherapist to join our growing team! We are a hands-on and patient-focused multidisciplinary clinic part of a new commercial complex near Port Credit in Mississauga. We believe in client-focused care and the importance of a collaborative approach to health and wellness.
What we offer:
– One-on-one sessions with the patient with 60 minute assessments and 30 minute follow-ups in the therapist’s
– Electronic medical record-keeping and scheduling
– Caseload consisting of 90% extended health/private pay, with minimal WSIB (no MVAs)
– Clinical and professional support to help you grow as a clinician (including weekly 1:1 mentoring)
– Physiotherapist owned and operated
– Registered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario and in good standing
– Experience in private practise/outpatient settings
– A passion for physical health and wellness
– Willingness to participate in community outreach initiatives
– Training in vestibular rehabilitation or pelvic health is an asset
We are currently hiring for part-time hours with the potential for full-time as demand increases. We offer a competitive percent split with an annual continuing education allowance and on-site mentorship.
If interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to:
We thank all that are interested, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Please visit peakformphysiotherapy.com for more information.