Part time outpatient orthopaedics
Physiomed Humber is offering a fulfilling, and exciting career opportunity for a Physiotherapist looking for a part-time and/or full-time position .
Located at Highway 27 & Humber college blvd, Physiomed Humber is a Physiotherapist-owned multidisciplinary clinic consisting of Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, a Naturopath, Registered Massage Therapists, Chiropodists and active care specialists. We pride ourselves on maintaining a patient-centered approach to treatment, where thorough, quality care remains paramount.
Our clinic treats a wide breadth of patient populations from high level athletes, to post-surgical patients, from patients injured in motor vehicle accidents, to weekend warriors.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
• Registered member (in good standing) with the CPO
• Self-motivated & enthusiastic
• Advanced knowledge in manual therapy
• An ongoing display of continued development
• Be willing to enthusiastically and synergistically work in a multi-disciplinary environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly compassionate and engaging with patients
• Ability to multi-task and effectively problem solve with complex issues
The available opportunity will provide:
• A competitive salary with performance bonuses
• Flexible hours
• Opportunities for professional advancement
• Annual continuing education allowance
• A dynamic, and harmonious team environment