Part Time Physiotherapist
5 new patients guaranteed per week. Build a full caseload quickly.
Work with a dynamic growing team
Chartier Physiotherapie is a fast growing multidisciplinary, physiotherapist owned clinic that has been in practice for 14 years in Sandy Hill, a vibrant community in Ottawa’s downtown. The clinic is surrounded by cafes , shops and minutes from the Byward Market and Rideau Center.
We are well known for our excellent quality of care and customer service. Our goal is to deliver the best service to our clients and provide a great learning and working environment for our therapists. The facility is equipped with a fitness center and space for workshops.
Check out our team: www.chartierphysio.ca
We Offer You
– 3-5 assessments per week guaranteed to build your caseload quickly
– Clinical Mentorship program
– $1000 signing bonus (or relocation bonus)
– $1000 annual education allowance when becoming full time clinician
– Paid subscription to Embodia, a library of online, clinical education courses/certificates
– Access to Physiotec exercise program
– Clinic Master Cloud medical software for charting
– Private Assessment Rooms
– 1 hour Assessment blocks and 30min – 1hr follow up blocks
– Access to a state of the art brand new gym space (personal use after clinic hours)
– Opportunity to work with an assistant
– Career advancement options available
– Over 125 years of team experience
– Great compensation, split fee or hourly wage
– Bi-monthly in-services for team building and to sharpen your skills
– Biweekly meetings with clinic director to support your growth in the company
– Excellent administrative support. We manage all reception, appointments, invoicing, and billings
– Direct billing to insurance providers
– Competent multidisciplinary team that enables cross reference and learning opportunities
– A positive and pleasant work environment where each team member is respected and valued
– PPEs provided
We believe in Supporting our team!
Whether you are a seasoned clinician or with only a couple of years into your career we help you plan your certification and (new) programs to sharpen and add new skills to your clinical tool-kit. As clinicians our learning never ends.
How does it work? You’ll meet with your assigned clinical mentor weekly to:
– Practice new and advanced techniques to build and sharpen your skills
– Get help to build a full caseload and maintain it
– How to create a treatment plan and keep patients committed to get even better outcomes
– Design a roadmap for your professional development and certifications.
Contact me if you have the same CORE VALUES:
– To deliver excellent treatments that help your patients reach their goals
– A drive to integrate in the clinic and the team
– To continue to learn and grow as a therapist
– Physiotherapist License to practice in Ontario (Required)
– BSc Physiotherapy/MSc Physiotherapy
– Registered with the College