Part-Time Physiotherapist in a Sports Medicine/Orthopaedics Private Clinic
The Centre for Health and Sports Medicine (CHSM) has an immediate need for a part-time Registered Physiotherapist. There is a possibility for the role to develop into a full time position.
About the Centre for Health & Sports Medicine:
CHSM is a multidisciplinary clinic with over twenty years’ experience in providing physiotherapy, sports medicine, massage therapy, osteopathy, athletic therapy, acupuncture, and orthotics/bracing services. We have a well-established patient population of predominately-private orthopaedics and sports medicine (no WSIB, and limited MVA caseload). Initial assessment length is 45 minutes and subsequent follow-up treatments are 30 minutes. Treatments are conducted in private rooms with access to all necessary modalities and a gym.
* Graduate from a recognized Physiotherapy degree program
* Registered with College of Physiotherapists of Ontario and in good-standing
* Have the appropriate Liability Insurance
* Experience in a clinical setting, orthopaedics and sports related injuries
* Manual therapy, acupuncture / IMS/ Dry Needling is an asset
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Is passionate about your profession
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent time-management and organizational skills
* Ability to build a rapport with patients
We provide an opportunity to receive mentoring with a FCAMPT and Chan Gunn IMS physiotherapist.
A resume and cover letter must be included in the application.