Part-Time Physiotherapist (Ortho/Pelvic Health)
We’re looking for a dynamic Physiotherapist to join our growing clinic in Markham.
The ideal person would start part-time (3 days/week) with the potential to move to full-time.
The caseload could be orthopaedic only or orthopaedic/pelvic depending on the candidate.
The ideal candidate demonstrates:
– a commitment to continued education
– working with clients of all ages
– Level 2 in the AIM system an asset
– Dry Needling/acupuncture experience
– Pelvic Health Training would be an asset (but is not necessarily required for this posting)
– Treatment (Manual Therapy, Education, Exercise Prescription)
– Professional and Clinical documentation and
– scheduled contribution to blogs/Instagram posts.
Some afternoon, evening and weekend hours are required.
This is an independent contractor position and the successful applicant will be paid a percentage of Billings.
No MVA or WSIB patients, all patients are private or covered with external health insurance.
Regular mentoring with an FCAMPT therapist and experienced Pelvic Health Physio is provided.
Please send cover letter & resume to email@example.com