Part time progressing to Full Time Physiotherapist
Sporting Edge Physiotherapy is a Physiotherapist owned and operated clinic that is currently seeking a highly motivated Physiotherapist to join our team. We offer a private clientele, with athletes being the main focus, one on one appointments and full administrative support. We are looking for a Physiotherapist who enjoys a workplace of young individuals who support each other like family. We are a fun-spirited clinic and enjoy numerous outings yearly as a team. There will be plenty of support with clinical reasoning and mentorship towards clinical improvement and running a successful business in flexible non-structured or structured approaches. Our current 5 physiotherapists are at full capacity and we experience a high call volume daily so it will be easy to build up a caseload immediately. An interest in sports injuries management and return to sport is essential.
We offer our Physiotherapists:
1. A competitive pay structure
2. Compensation for self-marketing incentives (gym membership or other)
3. Continuing education allowance
4. State of the art equipment
5. Remote access to documentation
6. NO double booked treatment sessions
7. In-house tablets for documentation
8. Flexible scheduling
9. A great work environment that is supportive and facilitates growth and learning
10. A new and well-equipped facility
11. A well established brand with a high demand for assessments
12. No admin work. We manage all reception, appointments, invoicing, and billing for you
13. Clinical Mentorship program – for new grads or clinicians looking to upgrade their skills and certifications
We believe in MENTORSHIP!
Whether you are a seasoned clinician or new grad, we help you plan your certification programs to sharpen and add new skills to your clinical tool-kit. As clinicians our learning never ends.
As a new grad you can also take advantage of our Direct Mentorship Program. The Direct Mentorship Program is on-going until you feel like a clinician superstar.
How does it work? You’ll meet with your assigned clinical mentor each week to:
1. Practice new and advance techniques to build and sharpen your skills
2. Get help to build a full caseload and maintain it
3. Learn how to create a treatment plan and keep patients committed to it
4. Learn how to interact with patients and build rapport
5. Course and certification planning
● Registered member (in good standing) with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
● Leadership and communication skills
● Acupuncture training an asset