Part-Time Registered Physiotherapist
Now hiring a Registered Physiotherapist to join the team at our boutique Orleans physiotherapy clinic, Trinity Physio.
Are you a client-centred individual who thrives in a relaxed culture of fun, teamwork, and collaboration?
If so, we would like to invite you to join our team who are obsessed with improving the health and wellbeing of our community.
• Flexible schedules to meet work-life balance
• Access to online booking and charting system – see your schedule from your phone and chart from anywhere
• Collaborative learning with colleagues for clinical development
• Allowance for professional development to meet your goals
Ideal candidate would:
• Perform high-quality treatments with complete focus on the client
• Have an aptitude for manual therapy and exercise prescription
• Strong communication skills for effective patient education
• Maintain a strong collaborative working relationship with your colleagues
• Support clinic in various initiatives as required
• Registered and a member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario and have liability insurance.
• New graduates welcome to apply
If you are interested in joining a fun, client-centred atmosphere, we would love to hear from you. Email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org