Part Time Registered Physiotherapist
Physio in the Six Inc. is a thriving practice located in South Etobicoke with experienced practitioners who provide high-quality, patient centered care in a supportive, relaxed yet enjoyable work environment. Physio in the Six is physiotherapist-owned multidisciplinary clinic, with a reputation of excellence in the community. The clinic has developed strong rapport with local physicians and other health practitioners in and around the community.
A suitable candidate should possess a keen interest in treating orthopedic and sports injuries, professional development, and critical thinking. The clinics’ philosophy highly promotes manual therapy techniques, exercise prescription, and overall well being.
This position is available to start as soon as possible, beginning with PT hours progressing to FT as the case load builds – Tuesday and Thursday evenings, and Saturday mornings. Compensation will be percentage based.
What Physio In The Six offers:
– 30-45min assessments, and one-on-one 30min follow up appointments
– Competitive remuneration
– Work with skilled, experienced, and supportive clinicians and well versed administrative support
– Private treatment areas with option of open concept
– Electronic medical recording system
– Caseload is mostly extended health care, private pay patients, and minimal WSIB and MVA.
Qualifications and Requirements:
– Registered and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
– Pursuit of leadership and critical thinking skills
– Empathetic with an effective ability to build rapport with patients
– Experience in private, outpatient clinics as well as MVA/WSIB experience beneficial.
– Motivated to grow to a full-time caseload within a growing clinic environment
– Acupuncture and post graduate courses/specializations an asset
– Must be able to positively receive feedback on performance with a willingness to adapt recommendations from caseload mentor.
– Ability to participate in community & promotional events to represent the clinic.
We thank all those interested, however due to the high volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to those who have been chosen for an interview.