Pelvic Health – Part/Full time position
Women’s Health Physiotherapy Centre provides orthopaedic and pelvic health care to women at all ages and stages of life. We see patients with a variety of pelvic and MSK concerns, but a large part of our days are spent with pregnant women and new mamas.
We are currently looking to fill:
1 – Pelvic / Ortho Physiotherapis
2-2.5 days per week with potential to add on additional days in our Whitby clinic as caseload grows. Our Ajax clinic currently has a 3 week wait list for care.
Our Ideal team member:
– has strong orthopaedic as well as pelvic health skills
– has great knowledge and passion for pregnancy, birth, and postpartum care (or willingness to learn)
– experience or interest in oncology rehab
– Diastasis Recti education / knowledge or willingness to learn
– has a strong commitment to further education
– is passionate and kind
Additional course / experience that would be amazing: birth education, doula training, visceral work, and comfort working with cancer survivors. Interest in continuing education in these areas will also be considered.
We have a great referral base in Durham region that includes;
Midwives, OBs, UroGynaecologists, Family Physicians, Naturopaths, Chiropractors,
Fitness professionals and Yoga studios.
Please reach out with any questions! We can’t wait to meet you!
Please forward your resume to email@example.com