Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
Guelph Women’s Health Associates provides patient-centred, evidence-based care for women. We are a place where women are there for other women and are health leaders that can use their knowledge and passion to support women on a path to optimal health.
Under the Eramosa Physiotherapy Associates banner, the GWHA clinic is currently looking for a part to full time Registered Physiotherapist for a predominately pelvic, mixed orthopaedic and concussion caseload. If you are a driven and motivated Physiotherapist who has experience or a keen interest in Pelvic Health Physiotherapy, this is the role for you. Tell us your story and apply today! Hours of Work – 3 evenings ~25-35 hours/week
What we Offer
• Competitive total compensation package and educational allowance
• Progressive clinic locations that many doctors and orthopedic surgeons refer to
• Over 30 seasoned and supportive Physiotherapists to learn from at our monthly clinical
rounds (FCAMT, Pelvic Health, Concussion, and general Orthopaedics mentoring)
• 8 clinic locations, including our sports-based clinic at the University of Guelph
• Culture that supports continuing education and professional development
• Grow with us: Opportunities to lead and develop speciality programs, Clinical Lead roles
and Partnership/shareholder opportunities for seasoned EPA Physiotherapists
Our mission is to provide excellence in orthopaedic physiotherapy through evidence-based treatment, including both manual and exercise therapy, and to encourage open communication with our patients and their health care team.