Chatham Physiotherapy is looking for a Physiotherapist to join our team. Our clinic has a large well-equipped gymnasium, two private treatment rooms; a massage therapy room; and a three-bed curtained treatment area for our physiotherapy and specialty services. We provide assessment and rehabilitation for OHIP, WSIB, MVA, Private and OWN. You will work alongside other health care professionals to rehabilitate individuals who have sustained complex work-related and other injuries.
If you’re a clinician who thrives in a dynamic out-patient clinic, is eager to learn more, and is passionate about helping our clients get back to life, you belong here!
Chatham-Kent is a safe, beautiful and a great place to call home. With affordable housing, you can have access to downtown living and close proximity to nature, beaches and lakes. Chatham-Kent is proud to have over 23 unique communities with each of them having their own spin in arts, culture and entertainment scene. If you are looking to have multiple lifestyle options, this is the place for you.
Location: Chatham Physiotherapy
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Status: Permanent Full-Time
We have gone above and beyond to ensure the safety of our patients and employees with PPE provided, the spacing of patients, screening, and more. Extensive safety protocols and procedures have been put into place and are mandatory.
• Assessing out-patient MSK injuries including, but not limited to, strains, sprains, fractures, dislocations, muscle weakness, and limited range of motion
• Creating and implementing individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning
• Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations
• Delegating treatment to Registered Kinesiologists and/or Physiotherapy Assistants
• Collaborating with the inter-professional team at your clinic
• Supervising Physiotherapy students (as preferred)
• Communicating with external stakeholders and client referral sources
• Managing caseload in a fast-paced environment
What You Bring to the Team:
• Registration (member in good standing) with the provincial College of Physiotherapists
• 1-2 + years’ experience treating clients in an outpatient setting (strong asset)
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others
• Demonstrated commitment to post-graduate professional development