Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Centre is a Canadian Physiotherapy Association affiliated and CARF accredited, quality-driven, multi-disciplinary rehabilitation company serving residents of Barrie, Angus, Orillia and the surrounding areas since 1989. Our five clinics use client-specific functionally-oriented active treatment programs to achieve our results. Our experienced health care professionals work together to deliver the best possible care. Clinics are staffed with fully qualified and experienced professionals including Registered Physiotherapists, Registered Massage Therapists, Chiropractors, Certified Athletic Therapists, Registered Kinesiologists, Naturopaths, Sports Nutrition and Mental Performance Coaches, Sports Medicine Physicians and Orthopaedic Surgeons.
We are also very proud to be the official clinic of the Barrie Colts of the Ontario Hockey League, Barrie Bay Cats Baseball, Barrie Lakeshores Lacrosse, Premier Soccer Institute, Vertical Zone Trampoline Centre, Barrie Soccer Club and St. Joan of Arc Hockey Canada Academy.
If you are an energetic, driven individual with strong communication skills who is looking to grow and to develop within a multidisciplinary setting, this is the role for you.
• Competitive remuneration packages
• Mentoring program for all new employees
• In-house FCAMPT mentorship to develop skills and obtain direct and indirect mentorship hours
• Opportunities for event and sport coverage, as well as in-house mentorship related to sport physiotherapy
• Professional development including in-house training workshops
• Advanced treatment options for clients including Shockwave, Dry Needling, and Acupuncture