Physiotherapist – Full or Part-Time – Join our Fun, Collaborative Team
Peach Physiotherapy’s clinics are located in Chatham, Ontario, where you will find affordable housing, a short commute to work, and a comfortable place to raise a family. We are only an hour from London and less than an hour to Sarnia and Windsor, with quick access to Lakes Erie and St. Clair.
We recently opened a second location and are looking for a FULL or PART-TIME physiotherapist. The position starts ASAP, and an interest in pelvic health physiotherapy is an asset!
At Peach Physiotherapy, we are a committed team working together to make every one of our patients and staff’s experiences special. Our growing team loves having fun in and out of the office. Whether you’re interested in growing clinically, want to help take on a business role, or are interested in a combination of both, we believe in mentoring you and giving opportunities for growth within the business.
What we offer you:
– Collaborative, fun team culture
– Mentorship through weekly one-on-ones, 2 monthly clinical staff meetings and guest speakers
– Compensation ranges from $85,000 to $120,000 (let us show you how)
– $2,000 signing bonus
– Educational allowance ($1000 annually)
– Optional incentives
– Focusing on your clinical work only
– Growth and leadership opportunities
– Paid subscription to physio-network.com
– Full administrative support (scheduling, billing, laundry)
– A full schedule and regular support in building your caseload
– Specialized services such as pelvic health, paediatrics, shockwave, acupuncture, dry needling, vestibular rehab and concussion care
– Private assessment rooms with electric plinths and a well-equipped gym
We believe in supporting our team! How does it work? You’ll meet with your clinical mentor weekly to:
– Work through clinical cases together
– Get help to build and maintain your caseload
– How to create a treatment plan and keep patients committed to get even better outcomes
– Design a roadmap for your professional development
Contact us if you have the same CORE VALUES:
– Clinical Excellence
– Patient Experience
– Therapeutic Alliance
– Growth Oriented
– Licensed to practice physiotherapy in Ontario (registered and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario)
– New graduates are welcome to apply as well
So, you’ve kept reading. That’s great! If this sounds like something that you’re interested in, forward us your resume. We’ll be in touch!