Physiotherapist in a Run Focused Clinic
We’re making waves in the running world. Join us!
We’re opening a new location in Hamilton and seeking physiotherapists (orthopaedic and/or pelvic) fired up about raising the bar in what it means to support runners.
This is a part-time role, with ideal progression to full time.
Who we are:
We’re a team of clinicians and coaches dedicated to helping runners of all levels navigate injury, explore what’s possible and find joy on the run.
We offer above standard care by pairing unparalleled expertise and knowledge sharing with a level of enthusiasm not usually found in our industry.
We also have ambitious goals in how we show up for one another. Mentorship above and beyond industry standard, leadership opportunities in a growing company, and a commitment to fostering growth both in clinic and beyond are key to our success as a team. Our number one job is supporting you!
What we offer:
– Industry leading mentorship and a culture built on growth and development. We embody a culture of curiosity and that shows up in both formal and informal learning and mentorship every day. In addition to professional development, we believe strongly in elevating ourselves personally.
– Leadership opportunities. We’re a growing company and value creating opportunities for our team to grow and thrive with us.
– A high energy, motivated and committed caseload. Those we serve are lit up by movement and thrilled to share that joy with our team. While our roots are in the run community, we serve a diverse clientele with a variety of movement goals.
– Unique opportunities to grow. Whether it’s community events, working with unique clientele, brand partnerships or launching new products and services, we value creating opportunities to use our expertise beyond the traditional means.
– And of course, a team committed to striving for big goals, having fun and celebrating joy in movement!
Who you are:
– We’re looking for an exceptional physiotherapist who finds joy in movement and purpose in helping others.
– If you’re someone who values collaborative learning, is excited about contributing to the local community, and is driven to learn and grow, you’re exactly who we’re excited to connect with.
– Ideally, you have a strong foundation in orthopaedics and are in your element when working with an active population. Expertise in or a desire to broaden your skillset to include acupuncture, pelvic floor therapy, or strength and conditioning is an asset.
– An interest in running and working with athletes is beneficial, though track star status is not required. We have a robust onboarding and mentorship program, so you’ll have confidence managing running injuries and working with runners of all levels.
If you’re passionate about the transformative power of movement and find purpose in helping others, we invite you to join our team.