Physiotherapist – Lifemark Health Group
Physiotherapist – Windsor, ON (Part-Time)
Lifemark Physiotherapy Dougall & Ouellette has been providing physiotherapy and rehabilitation services to clients in the Windsor region since 2009. Formerly known in the community as Sunnyside Rehabilitation, our clinic has a dedicated and highly experienced team of professionals that offer services in the fields of physiotherapy, occupational therapy, kinesiology and massage therapy.
We are seeking a Physiotherapist to join our growing team!
Key accountabilities include:
– Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients
– Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
– Administering and collecting outcome measurement information
– Participating in quality improvement initiatives
– Communicating to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
– Engaging in continuous learning and skills development
– Having fun, and contributing to a positive patient experience
You will need to be:
– A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
– Registered with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists, although new graduates are welcome to apply
– Experienced within a private clinic setting
– The completion of advanced orthopedic courses is a strong asset
Why choose Lifemark?
– National reach with a local touch
– Comprehensive rewards package
– Continuous culture of learning
– A career that grows with you – we like to promote from within
– We have fun – it’s even one of our core values!
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca for more information