CCHS Facility: Cleveland Clinic Canada, Midtown
150 Eglinton Avenue East, Toronto, Ontario
Department: Clinical Services
Job Title: Part Time Physiotherapy Assistant
Reporting to: Team Lead, Physiotherapy Assistant
Physiotherapy Assisting –
• Support the rehabilitation team with modalities, exercise prescription, environment cleanliness & student supervision
• Concussion care: exercise guidance, testing as comfortable (ie. Balke)
• Exercise prescription: full body – stretch, strengthen, agility, etc.
• Using exercise program (Physitrack) to develop, create & save frequently used routines
• Electronic Medical Record documentation of care provided (EMR – EPIC)
Sports Store Management –
• Brace fitting
• Sports Store inventory (tracking, ordering, software to support store, unpacking of supplies)
• Liaison with Sports Store vendors (re: new products, product review/feedback)
• Comprehensive group benefits plan
• Education Allowance
• Development opportunities
• Monthly in-service
• Collaborative team environment
CCHS ORGANIZATION-WIDE COMPETENCY ASSESSMENT REQUIREMENTS:
All employees are expected to meet the standards of performance outlined in the Organization-Wide Competencies listed below as applied to the position.
Customer Service Orientation includes attitude, behaviour, interpersonal skill, and problem solving that enable an employee to respond to internal and external customer needs and expectations in a positive manner.
Adaptability includes teamwork, flexibility needed to fulfill job responsibilities, adapting to changes in work environment and accepting supervisory feedback.
Efficiency and Effectiveness includes quantity and quality of desired work, as well as organization skills necessary to perform successfully.
Essential Job Requirements includes adherence to all relevant policies, procedures, and guidelines affecting the work environment, as well as maintenance of required competencies and communication