Ready for a change? Physiotherapist required immediately
Mentorship? Clinic Culture? Career Growth?
We’re growing and we’re hiring!
We are looking for a Registered Physiotherapist to join our Nobleton Physiotherapy team. Immediate part-time position available with caseload ready to go! Potential to build to a full-time caseload available.
We are manual based therapists with varying levels of experience and skill to provide mentorship towards any personal goals you may have including FCAMPT designation. All levels of experience are encouraged to apply, including new grads!
Learn more about our clinic here: nobletonphysiotherapy.ca
See us online: Facebook @nobletonphysiotherapy
Is Mentorship important to you? It is to us! Check out our Mentorship program here: www.nobletonphysiotherapy.ca/mentorship-program/
Nobleton Physiotherapy offers:
✔ Direct mentorship opportunity with an FCAMPT clinician
✔ Work with our in-house Sports Medicine Physician, Orthopaedic Surgeon, and Physiatrists – offering the latest cutting edge treatment options to your patients!
✔ Opportunity for growth within the company in a variety of clinical and non-clinical areas
✔ A young, vibrant group of health professionals that work hard and play harder!
✔ 60 min. assessments and 30 min. treatments – 2 pts/hr, never double booked!
✔ Market competitive remuneration package
✔ Educational allowance for ongoing development
✔ Health Spending Account (health benefits)
✔ A modern, technology based spacious clinic with private treatment rooms and a well-equipped gym
✔ A clinical environment with strong emphasis on manual therapy, exercise, and education
Are you ready to join us?
● A member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
● Dedicated and passionate to patient centred care and professional service
● Confident with clinical reasoning and manual therapy treatments
● Committed to professional development in a variety of disciplines including Manual Therapy, Acupuncture, Dry Needling, Vestibular, OR Pelvic Health
● Excellent in communicating with patients, members of our team, and referring physicians
● A collaborative member of our team offering their experience, enthusiasm, and creativity to further enhance our clinic as a whole
● An active contributing member to clinic marketing campaigns including blogs, webinars, IG/FB posts, newsletters, and other marketing ideas
What are you waiting for…please email inquiries and your resume to:
Mike Pameli BScPT, CAFCI, FCAMPT, CIDN and Giacomo Fabrizio MScPT, Co-Clinic Directors