Be part of an advanced healthcare team!
Concept of Movement (COM) is one of Barrie’s leading privately PT-owned physiotherapy clinics, winners of the 2020 Top Choice Award for Physiotherapy and 2020 Consumer Choice Awards for Pain & Rehabilitation Therapy in Barrie, ON. We are currently seeking a Reg. Physiotherapist to join our advanced team of healthcare practitioners. Could it be you?
What are the perks?
• You can participate in Share & Learns! Surround yourself with a group of passionate colleagues who are top notch in their game and love to share and learn from each other.
• You’ll gain invaluable experience with bi weekly one on one’s and weekly skills team meetings (FCAMPT available)
• You will be reimbursed for courses and education as well as have Free access to all in house courses
• You get lots of time with your patients with our Extended treatment times; 60 min assessments & 30 min follow ups
• You get to work with awesome clients who are motivated, eager to learn about their condition, and strive for optimal outcomes
• You work strictly with a private caseload, no WSIB or MVA patients
• You get access to all kinds of company perks, including wellness program, health insurance, bonuses, company events and more!
At Concept of Movement, you get to be a Physiotherapist who is passionate, charismatic and values a client-centered approach, you are responsible for all areas of patient care and will have the opportunity to work with a varied caseload including orthopedic/sports injuries, and pre/post-op. Opportunity to work with high level and professional athletes (NHL, OHL, Alpine Canada, Freestyle Ontario, Powerlifting Ontario, Volleyball Canada, etc.)
You are a good fit if:
– You love what you do
– You want to learn and grow your practice, skills and caseload
– You provide physiotherapy treatment that you would want to receive yourself
– You want to feel good about what you do at the end of the day
– You get what it means to make strong connections with your patients
We are looking for a Physiotherapist who is passionate about movement and who has an interest or already has; manual therapy level 2 or higher, advance exercise prescription (SFMA/FMS) and acupuncture and/or dry needling and looking to achieve full time hours.
COM is centrally located within Barrie and close to Kempenfelt Bay in a beautiful 5,000 sq.ft. facility featuring individual treatment offices and a large private gym . Clinic is well equipped with premium manual therapy and exercise equipment, as well as state of the art technology. We are multi-disciplinary practice, with physiotherapists, massage therapists, athletic therapist and advanced movement therapists working together to exceed the rehabilitation needs of our patients.
We really look forward to meeting with you soon! Please send in a Cover Letter and Resume.