Registered Full Time Physiotherapist – Burlington Clinic
Eramosa Physiotherapy Associates (EPA) are a group of physiotherapist-owned clinics with 9 locations, around Guelph and surrounding areas. Over the past 20 + years, EPA has been providing evidence -based care, with an emphasis on manual therapy and exercise through our unique approach, Your Path to Improved Health. Our growth and success over the years is because of our incredible team of dedicated, passionate and hard-working employees.
We have an opening for a Full Time Physiotherapist for mixed Orthopaedic/Pelvic Health caseload at our Burlington Clinic location. Our ideal Physiotherapist will have graduated from an accredited School of Physiotherapy, be registered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario and bring at least 1 year of clinical experience. Candidates looking to expand their skills into Pelvic Health are welcome to apply including New Grads, provided that a commitment is given to complete the Pelvic Health courses.
If you are a new Grad looking to start your clinical profession, contact us today. We have a dynamic open learning environment with an excellent mentorship program!
WHAT EPA OFFERS
• Competitive total compensation package and educational allowance
• Progressive clinic locations that many doctors and orthopedic surgeons refer to
• Over 30 seasoned and supportive Physiotherapists to learn from at our monthly clinical rounds (FCAMT, Pelvic Health, Concussion, and general Orthopaedics mentoring)
• 9 clinic locations, including our sports-based clinic at the University of Guelph
• Culture that supports continuing education and professional development
• Grow with us: Opportunities to lead and develop speciality programs, Clinical Lead roles and Partnership/shareholder opportunities for seasoned EPA Physiotherapists
EPA supports our Physiotherapists with a strong administrative team, competitive remunerations, and a generous education allowance. We offer a highly competitive total compensation package which includes vacation, holiday pay, benefits, and option to participate in the company pension plan, when applicable. Monthly educational rounds are available in addition to mentoring for Intermediate/Advanced Exams. Pelvic Health Physiotherapist have additional support through mentoring and “pelvic health rounds” provided by our Pelvic Health Physiotherapist Associate
If you are looking for a supportive and nurturing environment with the potential to grow and develop in your profession, tell us your story and apply today!