Total Physiotherapy is a physiotherapist-owned private rehabilitation clinic that has been operating in the beautiful city of Peterborough, Ontario since 1996. (www.thekawarthas.ca)
We are looking for an enthusiastic physiotherapist, with a strong interest in orthopaedics and sport medicine. We offer a dynamic clinical environment, with a strong professional and administrative support staff. We have developed a strong referral base, and value our reputation within this community.
We are located centrally within the city. Our clinic is over 5500 sq ft, and is well equipped with manual therapy and exercise therapy equipment, as well as modalities, and clinical accessories.
We are multi-disciplinary, with registered physiotherapists, massage therapists, and kinesiologists working together to meet the rehabilitation needs of our patients. We have a varied caseload of primarily private paying patients, as well as MVA, DVA, OHIP, and sports team affiliates. We are strongly associated with the local sports community, covering numerous events, and providing service to the OHL Peterborough Petes Hockey, and OLA Senior Lakers Lacrosse Clubs. We are an affiliate clinic with the Complete Concussion Management network.
We promote continuing education, and offer orthopaedic mentoring within the clinic. We have in-house clinical education sessions, and ongoing collaborative support with patient care.
We promote quality, evidence-based treatment that is client centred, and enjoy working with all staff to maximize their treatment outcomes.
Our ideal candidate;
• Holds an active registration in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
• Enjoys working individually and as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Is a friendly, caring communicator with strong interpersonal skills
• Has excellent time management and organizational skills
• Enjoys working in a dynamic, progressive clinical environment
• Has education, experience and interest in orthopaedic manual therapy, exercise prescription and education
• Is effective in problem solving and critical thinking skills, and takes an evidence based approach to clinical
• Is interested in continuing education and professional development
We look forward to speaking with you further regarding your experience and interests. We welcome new graduates/resident physiotherapists to apply, with mentorship available to them. We can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 705-749-1013, or telephone 705-749-1313, or check us out at www.totalphysiotherapy.ca.