At SWAT Health we are a high end health and wellness company that provides curated care with a cutting edge blend of training and treatment. Through the Integrated Assessment our practitioners find a common ground while incorporating Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, Registered Massage Therapy, Naturopathy and Personal Training.
Our highly motivated and passionate team members work towards the common goal of redefining health while providing comprehensive care through our philosophy of Synergy, Wellness, Attitude and Training. We currently have three locations of Burlington, South Mississauga and Toronto and are looking for an experienced physiotherapist to add to our growing team at our downtown Toronto location.
As a SWAT Health Physiotherapist, your position will include the expectation to learn and utilize a novel movement assessment treatment system to communicate with team members. Your position will also include:
– Creating a diagnosis from assessment findings
– Clinical reasoning to plan therapeutic intervention strategies that address prognosis and follow up
– Implementation of therapeutic intervention strategies
– Development of client functional abilities
– Assessment of client response to intervention strategies
Mentorship by an FCAMPT physiotherapist is available as well as weekly clinical rounds with other experienced practitioners. Please send your resume along with a cover letter stating what makes you the right candidate for the position.