Activecare Physiotherapy is a physiotherapist-owned clinic in midtown Toronto. We are currently looking to hire a full-time physiotherapist. We are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate, and patient-centred physiotherapist. We are a busy clinic located in the Forest Hill Medical Building where there are other various health professionals and an imaging facility. In addition to physiotherapy our clinic offers registered massage therapy, chiropody, chiropractic care, and acupuncture services. We offer one-on-one sessions, with 45-60 minute assessments and 30 minute follow-ups.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your practice, as we are a well-established health care facility, and you will be taking over a full caseload. In this role, you will be helping clients achieve and maintain optimal health outcomes by working independently and as a member of an interdisciplinary team. You will also be given the opportunity and freedom to implement and develop your own practice style while working alongside several other health professionals. We provide a very positive and enthusiastic work environment and are looking for someone to help promote these qualities.
• One – two years of experience as a registered physiotherapist in an
outpatient clinic would be an asset but not required
• Continuing education in orthopaedics would be an asset
• Pelvic health training would be an asset but not required
• Vestibular rehab would be an asset but not required
• Acupuncture training would be an asset but not required
• Licensed with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
• Experience working with a wide range of clientele
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
• Exceptional work performance and attendance required
• Accurate charting and record keeping for all patients
Competitive percentage split
To apply for this position please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com